BATCH PROCESS AUTOMATION SYSTEM – Textile & Specialty chemicalAugust 12, 2021
REDUNDANT PLC BASED EPMS & IBMS FOR DATACENTRESeptember 6, 2021
Safety at the workplace plays a vital role. For employees to work in a safe environment is as important as delivering the service on time. We at Evio, monitor every minor to major matter to ensure there's no obstacle hindering our work. For us, our employees mean everything and their safety is our prime responsibility. Evio safety procedures encompass all factors that impact the safety, health, and well-being of the employees. This includes environmental hazards, unsafe working conditions or processes, drug and alcohol abuse, etc.
Evio highly prioritizes safety.
Given below are the key tasks we perform as our safety practices.
These procedures comprise tasks that address safety concerns, safety equipment, and work-area precautions.
- Machine Guarding
- Usage of Male-female sockets
- Earthing to the body of machinery
- Using Rubber mats
- Usage of lockout and tag out.
- Use of electrical protective circuits in temporary DB's
- Safety Induction
- Daily toolbox talk
- On-field training
- Classroom training
- Daily work permit systems
- Pictorial representation of hazard controls at the site
- Filling of hazard identification and risk assessment
- Work as per work method statement
- Monthly safety committee meetings
- Safety helmet
- Reflective Jackets
- Safety shoes
- Double lanyard full-body harness.
- Safety gloves
- Face shields
- Safety Goggles
- Nose masks